Friday, April 6, 2012

Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo Review

Okay yay I finally decided to post a review on this very new blog. Just because it's quite easy to review (I have been a little lazy with taking pictures of products I wanna review). And this is a huge product rave!!!

So recently my hair's been in really bad shape. Whenever I get out of the shower and I try to comb out my hair, it's always tangled despite me using loads of conditioner. So I tried to wide-tooth comb it, finger comb it... But I still ended up losing at least 10 - 20 strands of hair just from combing and blowdrying. And to add insult to injury, my scalp was becoming really oily too. My friend recommended me a volumizing shampoo to me. It was the Pantene Pro-V Nature Care Healthy Fullness & Shine Shampoo. Quite a mouthful, I know. It was okay for my oily scalp, but my hair fall problem didnt go away.

Then I decided to pick up the Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo!!! This was the newly reformulated one that has a gold cap. I was rather skeptical at first because their slogan was something like "100 brush strokes, no hair fall". It sounded perfect for my concerns. So I tried it. The shampoo was a white liquid, so I knew it had to be moisturizing (Unlike the Nature Care one which was clear). To my surprise, it made my scalp feel really refreshed. After rinsing the shampoo out, my hair felt really conditioned! Nevertheless I still slapped on some conditioner.

I went about finger-combing and blowdrying my hair. Guess what, I only lost 2-3 strands of hair! And that was a MASSIVE improvement from before. It was only my first day of using the shampoo! I dare say that I have found a holy grail hair fall control shampoo. :)

The smell is heavenly. It smells like... sweet melons and cucumber, a very refreshing smell. My boyfriend loves the smell too (but maybe he was just patronizing me... whatever!)! And it's really affordable. I got a 170ml bottle to try out from Watsons and they were having a promotion for it. So it was only $4. The 670ml bottle costs around $10.90 (usual price).

As compared to the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Shampoo from USA (around S$25 for 400ml) that I was using for my Keratin treated hair, this Pantene shampoo is WAY cheaper. I love love love it.

So if you are suffering from the same problem that I had, please go try this out. It's super affordable, smells great and really does what it claims! I'm really happy I found this, 'cause now I think I can continue growing my hair out! :)

Who might like this:
- People who are suffering from hair fall due to breakage/when combing
- People who have oily scalps but dry ends
- People looking for a shampoo that smells great
- People looking for affordable shampoos!

Who might not like this:
- People who hate the smell of melons and cucumber... hmmm.
- People who despise cheap shampoos?! (sounds absurd I know)

HUGE STAMP OF APPROVAL.

10 comments:

  1. レイバンのRB2168Fは男性用に設計された非常に多彩なモデルです。プラスチック製レンズを持ちのこのレイバン モデルは、一般にかなり小さいサイズのロゴと、正方形の形のレンズを備えています。Ray Ban サングラスが好きな人、入手すべき一本です。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good review. I bought the same shampoo with the conditioner as well. I usually don't use conditioner, but after your review I feel like trying it...thank a lot as I have been suffering from hair loss recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice for those who are having hairfall due to breakage of hair in between.but for hairfall from roots,it wont work.Also it do not give u much smooth n silky feel post use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.oxstyle.com/2013/08/hair-loss-in-women-hair-loss-in-women.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. iz it really good for oily scalp n dry ends?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice blog about Hair Fall Control,Thanks for sharing it!!
    pantene pro v shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was the Pantene Pro-V Nature Care Healthy Fullness & Shine Shampoo. Quite a mouthful, I know. It was okay for my oily scalp, but my hair fall problem didnt go away. Acne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think using natural methods and traditional methods are the best for hair. Avoid using harmful shampoos and keep your hair clean. Also insufficient sleep can cause hair fall. Eat healthy, sleep well and be relaxed and the hair will be fine. HP Laptop Service Centers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for such wonderful details. Hair is important for both women and men. I apply egg yolk in my hair and leave it for 30 minutes or so and then wash it. It makes the hair very soft and shiny Dell Laptop Service Centers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete